Bulk Create Web Stories using API and Templates
Use our API to programmatically create Web Stories from your data or valuable evergreen content.
Bulk create Web Stories using API from your
Auto create stunning stories from existing
Automate story creation with API and save
Wow your audience with
beautiful visual content.
aesthetically pleasing designs.
Wish you could have AMP Web Stories on your website but it's at the bottom of your to-do list? You don't have to build them from scratch. Visual Stories provides the first and only API to create Web Stories.
Have evergreen content, data or media that's of great value? Use our API to bulk convert your valuable content into visually engaging Stories format and ride on the Stories trend. Accelerate and scale story creation with our content automation and editing tools.
Best part: Automagically beautify your content with stunnigly beautiful templates.
- Easy to use REST API to create Web Stories from your content in bulk.
- No AMPHTML, CSS or design skills required.
- In API calls, specify templates of your choice to apply design to your stories.
- Programmatically create story slides and content items. Support for text, HTML, images, videos, GIFs, SVGs and Tweets.
- Assets auto converted to AMP components, while keeping media files hosted on original location.
- A feature-rich web story builder with WYSIWYG editor to:
- Create your own brand templates to use them in API calls.
- Manually edit your bulk created stories to customize and beautify them further if needed.
- Anomaly detection
- Free image, video and music libraries
- Technical SEO included
- User roles, permissions and editorial flow.
- Author profiles
- Millions of free images, videos and illustrations to use.
- Hassle-free hosting and auto updates
- Self-hosting: Host stories and story builder on your existing website.
- Hundreds of design themes to choose from:
- Support for PWA. Example
- Monetize your content
- Widget to embed your stories on any website. Example
Contact Us for API Access
Leverage Web Stories format to expand your reach online. Web Stories are web pages that:
- are visually appealing and highly engaging.
- look like the wildly popular stories on social media apps.
- load at a blazing fast speed.
- are full-screen experiences and compatible on all device screens.
- are user-first and mobile focused.
- make reading an immersive and a delightful experience.
- are visual narratives, with engaging animations and tappable interactions.
- wrap content into bytes of succinct text and engaging visuals.
- allow users to focus on one piece of information at a time through gripping content and interactive navigation.
- are powered by Google's AMP technology.
Some of the templates that you can use in API call.
Repurpose your old and valuable
Repurposing content helps
drive more traffic.
reach new audiences.
Web Stories help boost
Grab the opportunity to
get found on Google.
grow your business.
boost your site's engagement.
Breathe life into old, non-performing content.
Have old content that's not performing? Repurpose it to Web Stories and boost search rankings. Repurposing content is the best kept secret of the best digital content marketers. You can sharpen your content marketing strategy by repackaging your non-ranking content into stories to give it a shot at ranking again. However, the content must be valuable and original. You should also take the efforts to edit it manually if any updates are required.
Benefits of repurposing content to Web Stories:
- Leverage valuable old content to expand your reach.
- Convert old content into mobile-first visual content.
- Improve your website's engagement metrics.
- Save time, costs and resources.
- Optimize your marketing efforts.
- Boost SEO and drive organic traffic.
- Establish your domain authority on the topics
- Reach new audience and rise above competition.
- Generate more leads, conversions and sales.
Contact Us for API Access
The "Visual Stories" Section
As Web Stories your content will have early bird advantage and a huge potential of ranking on the 1st page of Google's mobile search results, in the "Visual Stories" section. It's the biggest SEO opportunity of 2022. Here's how web stories rank.